Do you need temporary help from a nationally recognized IT consultant?
Do you have a major new program, customer or project that requires proven expertise?
Here are some areas where I can help you:
- Process engineering (create, document and improve business processes).
- Audits, assessments, appraisals of organizations, vendors and projects.
- Quality management (e.g., quality audits, readiness for AS9100C, ISO9001:2008 audits).
- Coach: Program/Project Management.
- Facilitator: strategic planning, system requirements, processes, etc.
- Coach: Software Development Life Cycle methodologies such as Fujitsu's Macroscope®.
- Capability Maturity Model® Integration for Development (and Services), Level 3.
- Course development and training (average rating of 9 on 10 point scale, hundreds of classes/workshops).
Since retiring in 2006 from a Fortune 500 company I've been providing IT consulting (contract and pro bono) in addition to my Community work.
Hundreds of customers have rated my work as Excellent (see Testimonials, Honors & Awards).
See my recent Publications for examples of my work.
If you need contract help please call me at 253-740-0292.
Note: links to web sites are shown in bold italics